9/20/14

My State Pride and a Cute Camera Strap.


To be completely honest, this is a pretty accurate depiction of what I wear on a daily basis.  A pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some sandals.  It's comfy and easy to throw on when I'm rushing to get the kids to school in the morning (which is every day, because I am NOT a morning person).  The Home. T is one of my all time favorites tees...and I'm not just saying that.  If I were to ask my husband which shirt I wear the most he would probably say "that one Oregon shirt".  I can't help it.  It's the most comfortable shirt I own.  Even after I've washed it a million times, it looks and feels as great as it did on day one.  The Home. T just came out with this new design and I'm happy to report that it's the same great quality as the original (see my original post here)!  There is one other great thing about these shirts: a portion of the proceeds is donated to Multiple Sclerosis research...so show off your state pride, while supporting a great cause!

Another item I'm obsessed with lately is this cute tribal print iMo camera strap!  For the longest time I only had my Canon strap, which works perfectly fine...but it's so much fun to make my camera more personalized!  They have so many different styles to choose from and the straps are very well made, which is obviously super important when it comes to carrying around a pricey camera.  Plus, it's less expensive than similar items I've seen!  If you are looking for cute camera accessories, I definitely recommend checking them out!

1 comment:

  1. LOVING that camera strap! I really need a cute one... I'm still rocking the standard Nikon strap. ha! Great tee too. I love a good tee!

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete