9/25/14

A Letter to Fall.

Sweater: c/o Bohme, Tee: Target, Pants: Rock & Republic, Ankle Boots: Kohls (similar), Earrings: Jules Smith


Dearest Fall,

Your first day was the 23rd and it appears as if you forgot to show up on time.  Maybe you just like to be fashionably late, which I totally understand...but please try to expedite your arrival.  I have several new sweaters that I'd really like to wear, such as this super cozy cardigan from Bohme.  All I want to do is snuggle up in my oversize knit wrap and drink some hot chocolate, but that's not very appealing when it's 90 degrees outside. 

You know you're my favorite and I'm really counting on you, so please don't let me down.  Hope to see you soon!

P.S. My 5 year old son (who was kind enough to take these photos) would also like you to hurry up, because he wants to jump in a big pile of leaves. 

Sincerely Yours, 
Jenny


9 comments:

  1. You know you've succeeded as a parent when your kids get good at taking pictures. And when they automatically smile when you pull out the camera :) Lookin' good as always! And I agree - I am so ready for fall to get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have I succeeded or totally failed?! What kind of Mom makes their kids take pictures for them? At least I'm teaching them how to do something I guess...haha. Thanks Brooke! Hope you and that cute baby are doing well :)

      Delete
  2. very pretty!!! (:

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your earrings!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually thought I lost them, so I was super excited when I found them the other day...they are one of my favorite pairs!

      Delete
  4. I feel ya! I am SO ready to wear some of the Fall stuff I've gotten already.

    Love that cardigan, it looks so comfy! And how great is it that your son is taking your photos?! I'm impressed!

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is just the best...Is there anywhere that is Fall year-round? Haha. And I'm also impressed with my son! He was such a good sport about it too. I'm a lucky momma :)

      Delete
  5. your son took these pictures?! He is so awesome, really your whole family is and I suddenly miss you, a lot!! You look gorgeous and I LOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete