6/11/15

Lovely in Lulu's: London Blues.

Maxi Dress: Lulu's c/o, Jean Jacket: Old Navy, Shoes: Birkenstock, Bag: Kate Spade (similar), Sunglasses: Target

I'm so excited to start posting some photos from my trip to London.  Today I'm sharing one of the outfits I wore on my trip, featuring this beautiful blue and white maxi dress from my favorite online boutique...Lulus.com!  It was probably my favorite item of clothing during the trip, because it was so comfortable and cute!  I was even able to get away with wearing my Birkenstock sandals with this dress, so that's definitely a plus...there is nothing worse than trying to explore a fun new place in uncomfortable shoes. 

These photos were taken at two landmarks we visited: Windsor Castle and Hampton Court.  I'll go into more detail about those places later, but let's just say they were both gorgeous locations!   


More London pictures are coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. A perfect sightseeing outfit! This is such a pretty maxi dress on you.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress!! Can't wait to see more London pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this maxi dress! Really obsessed with Lulu's, everything on their site is so pretty!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaw I love London and I am so looking forward to seeing more pictures!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE London- such a fun place and soooo beautiful with amazing history! Ugh, I totally want to go back now.

    http://www.alittledailyhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. did your feet get sore after walking all day in birkenstocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! I have heard that some people can't wear them all day, but I think they are the comfiest shoes ever made...my feet love them!

      Delete
  7. You are looking Fabulous on this outfit.

    ReplyDelete