2/25/15

OOTD: Moto Jacket and Neutrals

Jacket: RVCA c/o Lulu's (available HERE), Blouse: Kohls (old), Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: H&M, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Watch: Nixon

This army green moto jacket has definitely become a wardrobe staple of mine, because it can go with almost anything.  Plus it's comfy and I'm ALL about comfort.  Usually I just wear it with a v-neck tee and jeans, but I wanted to try dressing it up a bit...and I actually love the way this outfit turned out!

What are your staple pieces lately?

Linking to: WIWW

Shop this look

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I have yet to invest in a moto jacket but love the look. Lately my staples have been sweaters over button up blouses for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jacket!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute outfit - classic and put together. I love the sleek neutrals with the fun blouse.

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is so fun. And wait, it's from Kohl's? I guess I need to stop going to Kohl's for everything else and take a swing through the clothing section! Love the top.

    Clare | Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owning an army green jacket has been such a staple to my wardrobe. I remember the days when I didnt own one, and still cannot believe I managed to dress myself without it! Love this version! You look stunning!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! I really love your blouse, and it pairs super well with the olive green :)

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete