11/18/13

Edgy Chic

Sweater: BB Dakota c/o Lulu's, Coated Jeans: Rock and Republic, Jacket: c/o SheInside, Shoes: Target, Earrings: Target, Bag: Kate Spade, Lip Gloss: Color Elixir "Signature Scarlet" c/o Maybelline

This is the last of my Maybelline looks that I put together and it's probably my new favorite outfit.  The red gloss was really making me feel an edgy vibe.  I had been waiting for the opportunity to wear this amazing metallic BB Dakota sweater and I knew this was the perfect time.  It's so comfortable and shiny...I love it!  I threw on my black coated jeans (which I found hiding in my closet...not sure how I forgot about them!) and I knew leather needed to be involved, so I threw on this great faux leather jacket from SheInside

So, what do you think? Is this a look you would try out?  I love pushing myself to try new styles, because it helps me to really discover what I like and don't like...you never know until you try!

10 comments:

  1. Love the metallic sweater paired with leather and black! The lip color goes so well with the outfit as well as your hair! :)

    Kamola
    www.99boxesofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want a leather jacket! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! Your bun looks perfect. You have a beautiful hair color too!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! That metallic sweater is kinda awesome!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is definitely a look I would try, except I would change the heels to boots since I can't walk in heels. I love love your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely! prettiest gold sweater

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that amazing quilted jacket, looks so perfect for any occasion! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    I just love the outfit that you posted...it's so beautiful! I absolutely ADORE that purse....feel free to check out my blog and tell me what you think!

    Ashley B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, that metallic sweater looks awesome! Love how you styled it up with your red lips and leather jacket. Definitely an edgy vibe :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete